This new initiative builds upon the success of the popular Troon Family Golf programme by creating a membership-based club that provides even greater access to Troon facilities for junior golfers.
Currently available at 40 Troon facilities in 16 states in America, Troon Junior Club offers preferred golf rates as well as complimentary or reduced practice fees, fun instructional programmes and exclusive junior-centric events.
The cost is just US$35 annually and includes the following benefits valid now through 2015:
• Exclusive junior golf fees
• Practice facility access at select locations (times and costs vary by course)
• Special quarterly junior golf clinics
• Stylish Troon Junior Club hat/visor
• Exclusive Troon Junior Club bag tag and decal
• 20% off summer golf camps at participating facilities
• Exclusive invitations to play in select junior and parent/junior events
• Access to Troon Junior Club social media including Troon Junior Club Instagram account (with parental approval)
• All current Troon Family Golf Benefits:
* Complimentary golf after 3 pm when playing with a paying adult
* Complimentary Callaway Rental Clubs all day
* Complimentary lesson with purchase of an adult lesson
“The new Troon Junior Club helps address some of the barriers of entry into the game that include affordability and access,” said Ryan Walls, Senior Vice President of Operations for Troon.
“We recognise that we need to do things differently to appeal to younger golfers, like using Instagram as a primary communication channel and offer fun gear that excites participation. Our company, facilities and golf professionals are dedicated to growing the game and getting more kids involved in golf and this is yet another vehicle to help support that effort.”